Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS SEASON

This year it seems different. There was a wave of Christmas spirit come over work this week. We are simply having a wonderful Christmas time. You know, like the song?

I usually take a lot of time off at Christmas. I told my boss I really didn't like working in December much. He replied with "Maybe your next employer will be more understanding". Ahhhh ah ah ah

I go in tomorrow untill 11:00 and then it's off till after Christmas. Not too bad considering I just got back to work. I did receive some distburbing information, but it's nothing I can't deal with. And no, it's not any health issues.

I've been mad busy since last Friday. I spent 3 nights in a row bent over my coffee table...(don't even say it G Man) wrapping presents. I'm honestly having a great time. Do you want to know something else? I haven't put up a single decoration at home. It bothered me at first, only now I'm happy I don't have to take them down. hehe

If I don't have a chance to see you again...

SIMPLY HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME

7 comments:

G-Man said...

Manny!!!!!!
Now I can't get that image out of my mind!!!
We will have to have coffee some morning...
xoxo

SignGurl said...

You knew you opened yourself up to G's comments! He's so bad!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, Candy! xoxoxox

GAB said...

Merry Christmas

SIMON said...

A very Happy Christmas to you and yours Manny xxxx

barman said...

The party's on
The feelings here
It's all because
This time of year
Simply having a wonderful Christmas time
Simply having a wonderful Christmas time...

Have a wonderful Christmas Manny and boy was G behaving there. Who would have guessed.

G-Man said...

Merry Christmas Candy Cane!!!
xoxoxox

Manny said...

Merry Christmas guys