Thursday, December 13, 2007

BABY GIRL RIGHTS


I was simply horrified when I read Jillie's comment of how baby brother came along and knocked her out of her BABY girl slot.
I avoided being knocked out of my spot when my nephew was born. I was 14 yrs. old by then and was a very good thinker. (unlike today when all I want to do is not have to think about some stuff). (like proper sentences). (ETC...).
Seeings how a baby on the way was an excellent and exciting thing. I had to work smart not hard. Then the news...It's a boy!
I immediately saw the light. Sure, he's a new baby and it'll be mad amounts of fun watching him grow up and stuff, but he's a male. At 18 yrs. old he's a man, he's grown, no longer a cute little baby boy, hence, leaving me in the BABY girl spot.
My advice to you jillie, go back and claim your right as BABY girl. It'll work and I'll help you. I'll teach you every thing I know on the matter.

8 comments:

SignGurl said...

You are such a cutie!!

Manny said...

and you my dear are a loyal, trusted friend. You always build up and never tear down.


The thought of me being a cutie is down right sickening huh?

I can't help it. I don't know what to post.

barman said...

Hey you done good. You are helping Jillie out. Oh, I have something you guys may notice. GAB has a profile pic now. She asked me to help a little while ago but somehow we never did until today. It was a pain (my photobucket did not work) but we got it and it is a nice picture.

Anyway I think Squirrel needs to see if she can challenge you on the baby girl thing. Wait, you would never let that happen!

barman said...

Oh and Sigh was so right... such a cutie.

GAB said...

And I never even got to play baby girl well at least not past age 5. At 5 I had a new sister at 9 I had another new sister. I tell ya!

barman said...

Hey Manny ... you Manny!!!

I went past one place again today. I do it from time to time as it is somewhat by my house. It reminds me of you...

ME

Manning Equipment

ME

Man Eater

See, kind of close...

Nighty night.

jillie said...

Well you know something Manny....you are RIGHT! Time to take it back....I won't settle for anything less! I won't I won't I won't I won't!!

lol.thanks for the advise..cheers to ya!

SignGurl said...

Thanks for the well wishes!! I had a free steak dinner for my birthday. It was yummy!