Monday, December 10, 2007

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

and I shouldn't be blamed for it either. I was simply born last...way long after Crab and Squirrel. There I was, the BABY girl. So what if Crab and Squirrel wanted a baby brother? I wasn't about to become a male. I like being the BABY girl.

Then came Christmas. The biggest BABY girl payoff ever. Every where I looked I saw presents with my name on them. To: Candy Love: Santa Woot! I had to toss a few of them over cause they didn't have my name on them, but that didn't really bother me too much.

As I got older I found out that Santa was actually Mom and Squirrel and Crab. That was ok with me, the more Santa's the better. I was able to make multiple lists and I really liked that, alot. Then one day it dawned on me, the bigger my lists were, the bigger my wall of presents became.

I understand if you all think I'm a spoiled BABY sister, because it's the truth. I didn't do it, it just happened. And every single year I will stand on my birthplace, make out my list, and hand it over with a hug and kiss. It's a lifestyle in which I have become accustomed.


8 comments:

SignGurl said...

It's your birth right to be spoiled. Crabby had to pave the way for you. You deserve it all!

You can pay me later, hehe!

Manny said...

I concur with Sign. Wouldn't want to go and mess with folks'ss birth right.

Crabby said...

I went ahead and got you those non-removable mittens for Christmas. Squirrel and I have decided to tie up your hands and split the booty this year ourselves. It's only fair.

Oh and...could you make us something good to eat while we open all that extra stuff. We're gonna work up an appetite.

Manny said...

Crab-The 2 of you already had your shot at being the BABY girl and you both blew it. She couldn't stop til she got it right. Ahhh haha ha ha ha

barman said...

OK, hold on a minute. I thought you had a small Christmas list this year. I thought you were happy to be alive. I visited Crabbs and saw you list. If that is a small list I hate to see what the full list is like. I think they would do better just paying someone to let you run a muck in Walmart for 5 minutes and just pay for what you selected.

jillie said...

Yeah, I was the BABY girl until the BABY brother came along and spoiled my whole life! It just wasn't the same so you enjoy being the baby girl. The only good thing the little brother was good for was beating up on...lmao! Oh and for making him do all of my chore when the mother load wasn't around....hahaha

barman said...

Jillie you could get him to take the blame too. It never worked on my Sister however but you might have had better luck.

Manny said...

Nope. I don't shop at walmart anymore.

I would settle for 20 minutes in JC Pennys. hehe As long as I could just point and keep on going.