Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I FELL AND IT HURT!

And sadly, it was funny as anything. Yep, the day after Christmas I tripped on an empty wrapping paper tube. I threw it on the floor...I don't know, 4 or 5 days before Christmas. My cat's enjoyed playing with it so I left it there.

I was off the day after and was busy cleaning up and getting my house back in order. Having 3 cat's my 'cleaning time' always includes the cat box. I was carrying the DIRTY cat box when I tripped over the empty wrapping paper tube. The fall itself seemed like slow motion. I tumbled over, box held outright doing my best not to drop it and I didn't either. The box and I hit the floor at the same exact moment. It fell upright, but there was spillage from the thud.

As I watched the DIRTY litter flop out of the box I immediately felt pain. Bad pain. Pain that hurt. Most awful pain. I even broke into a sweat. It was horrible. I knew I had to clean the mess and get the box operable again before giving in to this pain. The pain that hurt. Badly.

Of course I'm all better now.

6 comments:

SignGurl said...

Manny! You've got to be careful, especially when it entails kitty duty.

I hope you are doing ok now.

I've really missed you. Have a great night!

G-Man said...

Jeeeeez Manny...
Cat logs everywhere!!!
YUCK!!!
Good Night Candy Cane!!
xoxoxox

barman said...

I learned a little while ago that you need to think about you first then think about what ever else. Example, I drop something and, to keep it from breaking, I stick my foot in the way to prevent it from hitting the floor directly and possibly breaking. Not a real good idea especially if that something is a knife.

Do be careful. Glad you are doing better.

barman said...

Oh I see (over at Signs) that Crabby did get you the camera after all. That is wonderful. I think you will have a very nice time with it. If nothing else the kitties need to have some pictures taken of them.

I hope you share some pictures sometime.

jillie said...

Oh man...you've been cursed by the jildo curse. I'm falling all the time. Now stop it ok????

LOL

Ewwww...kitty litter all over the place...yuck!

G-Man said...

In a room with Jillie and Manny???
Dangerous!!!!!
Good Night sweetie..xoxox